"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Dinner Show s01e02

While being bored at work I got an sms from Marcus wanting to hang out tonight so yeah why not since I suspected there was a server maintenance for a new patch anyway. We went again to the usual nearby and convenient (for me at least) 1 Utama for dinner and a movie. We ate at Carl's Jr. It has been a long while since I had my fix from there. They definitely are beginning on the downsizing of the portions of food. I believe that they did not include a full cheese spread in the burgers this time around and also the portion is somewhat less. Thankfully I do not go there often.

God never fails to amaze me. Everytime I give and give I still find that I have more than I expected in my savings. Of course I do not give with the thought of a reward in return. However I do remember that God will not forsake those that bless others, one way or the other. Conveniently the method which I can do best at the moment is to give people things that they need/require or maybe things they truly want through whatever meager earnings I have.

Anyways back to the main story. We watched Chuck & Larry. It is about two best of friends willing to sacrifice their lives for each other. They go beyond ordinary boundaries to help each other out putting their reputation and image on the line while using it to help others'. What I like about the movie was that they made it funny and yet not offensive to the gay community. They manage to veer of areas which may have proven to be sensitive or questionable. Kudos to Adam Sandler in developing his mad skills in film over time. Kevin James was also great in this movie. If only he could do more movies in the future I am sure he will only get better. I did not get a chance to enjoy his previous film Hitch where he was co-starring alongside Will Smith.

0 response[s]: