"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Internet

I always thought that when I first started my blog that nobody would read. Hence I became more open and as time went on, I sensed there were eyes or traces of other humans having come across my blog. So I wrote more stuff with a thought of people reading in mind. Who would have known that it even attracted negative critics? Well I did somewhat but never expected them to be somewhat vocal about it, in a figure of speech that is. Some say there is no such thing as bad publicity. While I reveal who I truly am on the internet speaking my mind on certain subjects in life people can really see me for who I am. I am not the least bit worried about my 'image' being tarnished. I admit that I am not perfect, I am not Mr. Nice guy. I am not here to please you. I do not need your approval. I do not wish to be a part of your group. I do not wish to be part of the cool kids. I never was and never will be. I like being a prick in the things I say, I truly feel. I rather be the devil people know rather than the devil that they do not. However, I must admit that as time goes by I am enjoying attracting readers. I especially enjoy it when I find out that they hate my guts. It is even more savory when they say stuff about me as if they know me. They have given me the capability to be whatever they want me to be, all at the power of their own minds without me even lifting a finger in making them do so. Cool huh? They have to be pretty perfect in order to say stuff about other people, but oh well what would I know? Yeah I know nothing about them except that they are quite amusing when they speak as if they have me all figured out. Go you! Keep it up!

0 response[s]: