"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Behold Thy Incoming!

This year feels like one of the more eventful years I have ever had or can remember. For starters my beloved came back to me from across the sea. Though she should not have left me in the first place... Yeah I'm rubbing it in.

Having a safe and steady salary income is always welcomed and a blessing as well. Thus allowing me to build up wealth which in turn allows me to buy stuff. I am not the typical person of no strong will that would blow their cash on anything base on impulse and whim.

I can say almost every item I purchase is always done with meticulous research and analysis to ensure it is a purchase well made. Given bad experiences of purchasing stuff that don't always deliver as marketed. I am sure most of you as well have experienced purchasing items and as time went on, they seem to get more lackluster with each passing day.

Oh well enough about reflections.

Behold the list of things to look forward to for the second half of 2009!
  • Sony HDR-XR500E (Hopefully sometime next month)
  • Street Fighter 4 PC (Tentatively July 7th)
  • An air conditioner for my room (Sometime in this lifetime)
  • Blizzcon 2009 (August 21st to 22nd)
  • Windows 7 (Tentatively October 22nd)
  • A New Rig (Sometime after Windows 7 is out)
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Tentatively November 17th)
  • Starcraft 2 (Speculations end of this year)
  • A Laptop (When I recover from getting the camera and the rig)
I am sure there are more which I have forgotten but that is quite a decent load of stuff to look forward to so far for this year. Speaking of welcoming the new stuff... I think I need to clear stuff in my room. Whenever my friends think of me, the first thing they think of is the mess in my room. It looks like a storeroom. My excuse has always been easy access to stuff like computer parts whenever I need to fix stuff; with harddisks here and tools there.

I need to clear stuff in my room to make way for newer stuff. I don't even know where to begin.

1 response[s]:

Rayn said...

Yeah... 'rub' some more :P

Woo...I'd like to see how you clear all the stuff you have in your room kekeke