"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poetic Injustice

Marc is a somebody who shares my gripes and bitching about the idiocy that happens around here. He so happened stumble upon what the locals here call "poetry". Even he thinks they're shit; both poem and "poet". Oh Marc would like to point out that these people "only can write 'love' poems".

He decided to concoct up a poem from the top of his head which I thought was better than what most of them actually came up with. I did write an article bitching about it a long while ago.

* * * * *

m - says: (2:12:11 PM)
its the time when you buy me shit, when i am emo you come give me shit, and when i give you shit you eat it. then when i want you to fucking listen to me you take my shit, but i'll be here to listen to your shit, but don't you fucking give me that shit

m - says: (2:12:50 PM)
then they go 'but i lub eem so much i kunt break up or let him go coz i r tardz'

m - says: (2:13:19 PM)
so ima be his/her bitch and come here to rant about it and get all defensive and emo when you fuckers dont console and support me

* * * * *

Come to think about it, they sound like that other places as well, like in their blogs for one.

0 response[s]: