"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Another Meh-nic Monday

I don't know why I keep writing about food. I guess it is something easy to write about as well as taking pictures of them since I am already there at the time. Subway appears to have raised their prices. Just when I felt like having a non-Sub-of-the-Day. Oh well the Steak and Cheese will have to wait some other time. Fortunately the Sub of the Day still remains at the same price. For now... if they dare raise the price, I will be avoiding them again.

Yes I am a poor man. I can't afford higher than average costing meals on a regular basis. The other problem is that cheap food in this country are not that healthy either. It is hard to maintain a healthy eating lifestyle while being poor in this country.

I miss the time when I was in Australia, I could eat all the food that was deemed unhealthy by my parents, and I still lost weight and even grew taller.

I feel like having a Snickers bar.

Moving along, it was almost back to normal at 1 Utama today where annoying humans were not overcrowding the place as well as taking up parking spaces. I guess some sort of holidays are over. Good riddance. Everything is peaceful once again.

0 response[s]: