"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trolley Train and Super Rings

While I was walking to work yesterday, some wankers thought it would be funny doing this...

I bet they thought they were bloody considerate, doing everyone a favor by stack em in one corner, far away from their origins.

* * * * *

During lunchtime today I went to the hypermart to get milk. Passing by one of the aisles I could not believe what I saw. It was none other than...

SUPER RINGS!!! I haven't eaten these in a long while. These have been around as far as I remember, which was way back in primary school. A small pack would only be 20 cents. These were my version of Cheetos. I'd eat it and have my fingers all coated in orange residue. It tasted awesome and it was light. My favorite junk food of all time!

0 response[s]: