"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Memories Come Crashing

I had a lot of memories at the Jaya building. As far as I can remember when I was few years old, that was one of the few places I ever knew to have a gaming arcade as well as a toyshop that had consoles for you to pay to play per hour.

Of course there were bad memories there as well, during a session playing the consoles there, I had actually lost my wallet which had even more memories in there, not to mention money of different currencies given to me by my mom. I was very upset about it especially because the wallet was a gift to me by my aunt in Singapore. I could not get over it for a while. That painful experience only made me strengthen my resolve to never be so careless to lose my possessions ever again.

Through the years the memories of experiences in that place became more and more ordinary, more trivial. I guess that was part of growing up. Farewell old Jaya. Hopefully you are built better and stronger.

0 response[s]: