"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

If A Song Could Get Me You

I like how when I listen to a radio station or watch television long enough, I would actually come across some interesting songs that are worth adding to my playlist.

I was streaming Lite.FM yesterday and amongst the 80's music that they play, an unusual melody played and sounded very cute and... I don't know... endearing? It was Marit Larsen with her song from her current album and to me it had somewhat the essence of what made M2M. I guess she was the more cheerful happy one, if you compare it to the current Marion Raven.


1 response[s]:

enochho said...

that's pretty good. gonna go find me that song.