"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, June 19, 2009

Wonder Chicken

I wrote an article about BBQ Chicken last year, a Korean restaurant franchise. At that time the only outlet I knew was in Sri Hartamas; the rich people area. As time went on they opened in more places such as 1 Utama.

The three times I visited, I noticed an update to their menu which gradually improved. Now I am not sure if they have enough publicity or promotion going for the local one. I thought I would share this with you.



See why can't they make ads like these here?

* * * * *

Eric says: (9:18:01 AM)
I'M

Eric says: (9:18:03 AM)
LOOKING

Eric says: (9:18:05 AM)
FOR CLOTHES

3 response[s]:

enochho said...

we don't have ads like this here cause the moral police would have their knickers all knotted up over it.

how's the place improved since that first time? I haven't gone back since.

pneoxian said...

Since that last time we went to the one in Hartamas, it has improved a lot.

Prices still are very well within the reasonable range too! Fortunately don't have to go as far as Hartamas anymore.

enochho said...

ok will give it a shot again.