"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dreams and Reality

So this morning I was having a bittersweet dream. Yes I have been dreaming a whole lot lately. I have no idea why or how. If I knew how, I would definitely do it again and again. My dreams are my own form of 'The Matrix'. I feel that as years go by I am more conscious when I am dreaming, allowing me to be able to control my actions and the settings of the dream to a certain extent.

I am not sure if 'bittersweet' is the correct term for it but oh well here it goes. I cannot seem to remember the early part of this dream but as early as I can remember, there was a girl sleeping on my bed in my room. Of course this room looked nothing like my real life room. It was dark, due to poor lighting as I did not noticed any curtains or windows anywhere. This girl is somebody I know in real life. It is the same girl I mentioned in my previous post of my previous dream. She was wearing some one piece dress thing which was purplish and had black trimmings or laces. It looked sort of like a negligee for sleeping but also looked like a sun dress. Apparently she felt cold while sleeping so I covered her with the blanket and it did not seem to provide her sufficient warmth. So I lay beside her letting her lean towards me which actually helped keep her warm.

That was as much as I can remember from that scene. The next scene the girl and I were at a shopping mall. I suspected it was the Jaya Jusco departmental store in 1 utama. Apparently she was at one end of the stationaries section and I was standing near the escalators. For some reason a notion played in my mind that she would never want to be with me as she had no romantic interest in me whatsoever. This I know as it is the same in real life. All of a sudden, my real life friend appeared. He was supposed to be like a messenger or a middle man of some sort. He was seen walking from her direction towards me. He said that she wanted to give us (her and me) a chance. That is when I was woken up by a call on my mobile phone. Apparently one of my friends (no relation to the dream whatsoever) accidentally called my mobile without her knowing. She probably did not lock her phone.

So yeah bittersweet. The sweet part was that the bed scene where I could be so close to her. The sad part is knowing it will never happen in real life especially the part where she would give me a chance. My good friend Shawn said that we never know and it might happen in the future. I would really hope that it was true, but c'mon I am a skeptical person, a factual person. The type who would need solid evidence and proof which might contribute to such probabilities.

Well I guess even if I was with her, I would be useless as I still have no job. Speaking of jobs. I am still waiting for my job offer contract which I am suppose to expect sometime this week. I should call them tomorrow, since they wanted me to start working this coming Monday. If all goes well, I will be decently paid monthly bwahahah... a little more than what freshies would get in my line of work anyway.

0 response[s]: