"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not The End of The Weekend!?

Argh... I did not get any of my work done during this weekend.
Still quite tired and recovering from the first week of work and yet I have a dateline this Wednesday which means I have to complete the works by Tuesday.

I can understand why some people after coming back from work would just like to crash in front of a television and just watch stuff. Well in my case, in front of my computer and watch anime. Astonishing as it may sound, I am slowly losing my drive to play World of Warcraft, as it requires too much time. Time which I had lots to spare when I was not working. However since working, every little minute spent during my free time is worth so much.

0 response[s]: