"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, July 30, 2007

Perilious Rude Irritant Careless Killjoy

Okay I have been trolling other blogs.
I think that people who blog just to gain attention from others be it sympathy or praises should just go die. I do not want to say get a life because seriously... it is a waste since there is an absence of life, why not just go die? All the way man.

Especially when they cannot spell right or construct a decent sentence free of grammatical errors. Some people try to sound deep by giving their thoughts but usually fail miserably when they say something similar to "I think [insert object] sucks because it is ugly." They do not bother explaining why they make such statements.

I guess everybody has friends whom they want to impress. I do not.
Let me play Mr. Insecure for you shallow people trying to find fault with me. You may be wondering why I blog then, if I do not expect anybody to read. On the contrary I do expect people to read. However, I am not desperate or deprived of attention. I say what is on my mind and I type/write it well. Furthermore I do not expect majority of the people to understand or agree as to what I post. Not bengs and lians anyway.

If one is to make their online presence known, one should make one's self presentable. You do not go around in public with singlet, slippers and shorts do you now? What would that say about your character? Here is a cheapshot to your face. If you find what I posted, offensive to you, well then perhaps it was intentionally meant to provoke you.

Please do not soil the internet with your presence, please do not use blogging accounts as another form of popularity contest like what some do with Friendster.com. They really fucked it up so much so that I deleted my own account[years ago] as not to be associated with those retards.

0 response[s]: