"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tobira wo Akete

I finally got this song from my friend, it is the second opening theme to the anime Cardcaptor Sakura. Although I have never really followed the anime, I remembered the song so well from years ago when I was still in high school. It was so catchy. Hearing it again makes me feel nostalgic in a good way. At home when I listen to it, when nobody is watching I actually dance to it, with my upper body at least because I am sitting at the computer while listening to it.

There was a part of me that wanted to watch the series just for the heck of closure but then again I was reading more about it and it seemed to contain yaoi elements and I am not really for that kind of thing...

* * * * *

Sigh tomorrow is the first day of work. Again. Hopefully it will be light and easy for the first few weeks. Hopefully I get along with the people there. Hopefully I am better than they expected!

0 response[s]: