"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Day of Work

This feels like back in internship days back in college days... I have no idea if I am doing anything right or if it is good enough... ARGH! Also... coming home from work makes me too tired and numb to do anything else. This is not good because I need to get more honor points for my paladin in World of Warcraft. She needs to get more geared to be able to perform better!

I was almost going to say, I can understand how people who work hard all day have no mood to have sex with their girl. Then again, I do not. Perhaps when I have enough of sex to be able to take it for granted, then maybe. Just maybe.

0 response[s]: