"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The World Is Flat...

I sacrificed well deserved sleep this morning to head over to Low Yat with Shawn. He needed to send his computer for repairs while I was looking for a LCD monitor. Yes I have finally succumbed to getting one myself when I have been supporting CRT monitors all the while. Do not get me wrong. I still love CRTs and think that they produce better images than LCD. However there has not been much development to CRT monitors and as such, I decided to get the LCD monitor. Not just any regular LCD monitor, but a widescreen monitor. Yeah now I have more desktop space which means I can spread out more windows which reduces the need to alt+tab between programs. As for gaming especially in World of Warcraft, I get to see more of the surroundings as well as have more screen space for my mods too!

Some of you might be wondering why I blew a hole in my savings to get a monitor when I already have a perfectly fine CRT monitor. I needed something to cheer me up. I needed to reward myself for being able to get a job and enduring it. Consider it as a carrot on a stick if you will. Sad thing is, if I do get paid this month, it will be barely enough to cover what I spent on this monitor.

0 response[s]: