"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Friend Test

So yeah you may think mine is another one of those test with questions which asks about questions about myself and my likes and dislikes. Well it is nothing like that at all. All I can say is that it does test how well the participant knows me but the interesting is that is also determines the characteristics of the participants.

Bare in my mind, that the questions are referring to the participants and not me so be honest with yourself when answering. The results determines what kind of person the participant is to me as well and that determines the distance of relationship I have with them.

I do apologize for the annoying spam offers they bombard the participants with afters though.

0 response[s]: