"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Anagrams

I have been an efficient worker. I have no new incoming jobs at the moment in the office which allows me to take initiative to research for future potential jobs. Jobs which clients have not approved of wanting us to begin.

While researching, I also am playing around with fonts and combinations of letters to see if something nice could come out of it which led me to finding anagrams. I stumbled upon some anagrams which I thought were brilliant. Here are some of them:

Clint Eastwood: Old West Action
Desperation: A Rope Ends It
The Morse Code: Here Come Dots
Mother-in-law: Woman Hitler
Funeral: Real Fun
Howard Stern: Retard Shown
Debit card: Bad Credit
The Spice Girls: Crises Get Help
Fried noodles: Defines drool
O***a B** L***n: I be so damn anal

0 response[s]: