"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, August 27, 2007

The Week of Merdeka!

Well honestly, I am more excited about getting my salary this week more than anything. Of course also I will be glad to celebrate 'around 50 years' of independence and more importantly peace between citizens of respective race and religion. However I will write more on that in a few days time when it will be more appropriate.

Well my pay may sound good to most people especially since it is my first serious permanent job. However I do plan on giving a portion back as tithes and also to my dad as token of respect and appreciation for what he has done for me all my life. I plan to do this monthly. This would scale up if ever my salary increases as well. In time I wish to be earning enough to be able to give a little something back to those who have looked after me and cared for me. Those who have ensured that I would have a future even if it meant them giving up their comfort and savings. I will strive to give my appreciation the best I can.

God has truly blessed my family despite the trials we have gone through as a family. I can only continue thanking Him and trusting Him with my life for He knows best for me.

0 response[s]: