"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Self Esteem

Back in the day, like few years back, I made an account in ahmoi.com. It was interesting to look at many of the girls' profiles. Most of them were stupid bitches who used it like how idiots in Malaysia use friendster now. Back then friendster did not exist yet. All of them were always giving people the impression that they want to make friends and shit. When I actually message them and all I found these people to be real stuck up fucks. They are actually just tagging people as some sort of popularity contest. Just like what stupid Malaysians do with friendster. They do not really know all the 1,429,238 people in their friends list.

Come to think about it, it kind of seems like being a cyberslut. Seeing how many people the person can 'go through'. They add it to their friends list sort of like a record to show people their 'achievements'.

Anyways what I wanted to say was that looking at most of these people who post their profiles in ahmoi.com... well let's just say they really made me feel better of myself on the whole. I am a prick I know. A happy one at that.

0 response[s]: