"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Irony Is Ghey

I really gotta STFU sometimes... talk about ironic. These couple of days I have been so happy being able to finish my work at the office in good time and they always come back with more and more changes at the very last minute which makes me rush like hell to finish them, racing against dateline time.

Also another thing which was soooo ironic yet sad at the same time happened a couple of days ago, but I do not really want to go into details about it. A hint would be, something I was hoping someone did not find out, did find out but then even if that person knew the details of that something, it would be futile thus would destroy whatever little bit of hope that I have left. I rather that someone did not know and I could have this small little pathetic shred of hope than to reveal and totally lose everything.

God has a sense of humour. He probably is laughing at my expense.

0 response[s]: