"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Things I Learnt at Work on This Day

1. Printing desk calendars is a bitch.
2. Drawing straight perpendicular lines is a bitch.
3. Interacting with glue or any form of adhesive is a bitch.
4. Punching holes for comb binding is easy if you look what you are punching. Else its a bitch.
5. I learned how to comb bind!

* * * * *

Things I've noticed today:

There is a hole in the sponge of my headphone's right earpad. They are good headphones too with the built in microphone and all. Damnit.

Today in The Star news, I am not sure if the writer intentionally made a pun. It was an article about a bunch of kids stating that they got sodomized. The final sentence of the article was something like "They will get to the bottom of this."

0 response[s]: