"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, August 12, 2007

WinBlows

So my computer had been acting weird lately, it was freezing up every few seconds looking like my RAM was being used up. However that was not the case. I woke up on Saturday morning to find that my computer had a blue screen with an error 'Kernel Stack Inpage Error', which I am still trying to find out the cause. Rebooting did not help as it said some of my windows files were missing(wtf). So yeah I had no choice but to reformat and all that again only this time I had to retrieve my precious and important documents from the main partition of the harddisk before I wiped it off via reformatting. Best of all, before I could do all that, I needed to head down to KL to take a look at a site called Sun Complex for an article I needed to write at work, which will be explained in a later post.

Thanks to Shawn, whom brought his computer over to my place, I managed to retrieve my files and reformat my computer without much problems. I only regret that I had to use up his entire day as well as mine. As I am typing this my computer is still being restored... I have shit loads of programs and files not to mention updates and patches for programs. Argh!

0 response[s]: