"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Who Would've Thought

I just discovered a stereotypical person. This person's personality reminds me of those airhead blondes in ways of speaking and thinking. When she talks, she talks. She does not listen to responses and keeps going on and on not caring about others' opinion. Most of her views are based on her perspectives of face value. This person bases her experiences on trends and only what she see perceives.

It really fascinates me to be able to encounter this type of person. But hey everybody has their right to dream and be whoever they want to be. Some people like the glamorous scene. Some people like being in the cool circle being noticed by everybody else. Some annoying people like trying hard to be in the cool circle at the same time practice false humility.

As for this person I encounter, all I do is smile and nod my head. At least I do listen to what she has to say. I just cannot guarantee how I respond to it, that is all.

0 response[s]: