"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Good God Almighty!

I finished the work before office hours ended!
Woohoo! Thank God! Thank my boss for sitting down with me going through the layout design.

Now I can rest for a while... I hope the clients are satisfied with the layout and bother me no more...

In other news, the weekend is coming yaaay! I can sleep longer and catch up on anime!
Speaking of this weekend, I think I will be getting fat(ter). Tomorrow night I am having dinner with Shawn at One Utama and on Saturday I will be having lunch with Marcus at One Utama as well. This is the Marcus from my high school who shares a similar wavelength in thinking as I. Although we are worlds different we share the same humor and that is what binds our friendship. Even our high school teachers gave up on us.

You know how some classrooms have tables paired in columns/rows? The table where I sat was already paired with one of my other friends. So Marcus who was sitting behind me, takes his table and places it next to mine forming a 3 column table. People would go like 'wtf!?' We'd go like 'Hi! Sup?' I miss those fun days. Not all of the high school days, but those fun times.

0 response[s]: