"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, August 27, 2007

Rush Hour 3

Oh before I forget.... if you have a copy of today's (27th August 2007) The Star newspaper. Check out page N19. You will see my latest work printed there! Yes I am proud of it!

* * * * *

I guess I am slowly adapting to having time out with friends while having a job. Went to 1 Utama today to have dinner and a movie with Marcus. Marcus, my high school best friend until now, Marcus. Not any other Marcuses. He brought me FHM and Zoo from Australia woohoo! He is always cool enough to drive around nyahaha. I guess he enjoys driving, having the mobility to get around whenever he wants. Of course it is plenty a motivation when one has a beemer.

So we had our usual humor about stuff like the way how things are here, over dinner at Nippon Yataimura. I have not been feeling too well for these couple of days which is causing me the loss of appetite. I had the chicken katsu don which was a little too salty to my liking. I guess that is their method of making it 'tasty'. Marcus being himself was unable to finish his food. Unfortunately I had trouble finishing mine as well else I would have without a second thought, helped him with his.

Me being the time freak was being uncomfortable about how late we were going to be for the movie while Marcus being experienced(he has more of a social life than I do) was in no rush and knew that we would make it before the movie started. He was right. Stupid commercials lasts from 20 minutes to 30 minutes before the feature presentation.

The show was not bad. However it lacked the fullness of the previous two movies. Although it had its hits, definitely had noticeable misses. Some of which were just too cliche and predictable. Of course what never fails are their witty jokes and one/two liners which most movie goers here would never get. The ending credits were sort of a comfort or consolation to me which I always looked forward to after the story ends. Even that was sort of toned down. I guess it comes with aging where you can only go so far with the same materials before it becomes desaturated.

Oh well, we plan to watch Evan Almighty next before this week ends. Hopefully I can drag Shawn along as well. Then we will have our little World of Warcraft real life meet. Hahahaiamsuchanerd...

0 response[s]: