"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Told You So

I am sure many people still disbelieve my ability to read people. Always having explanations as to how my insight and clairvoyance are either coincidences or mere imaginations. It is fine, I am not bothered by it anymore. It is futile for words to fall on deaf ears.

However for those of you who are curious or interested in reading what I write regardless, this is what I say. Ever since young I had a very inquisitive nature. I would always like to know more about all kinds of things. Certain things that common people would deem as trivial even. Hence I tend to pay attention to details, both obvious and subtle ones. Since most of the people around me could never be bothered to listen to me or believe what I point out, I usually kept things to myself watching things happen, learning from them and taking the experiences into thoughts where they are broken down to their basic elements followed by comparing their similarities to other behaviors and/or personalities.

I tend not to speak much because I do not have the gift of charisma as most people would know. Instead of speaking, I rather listen to what others say and see what others do. I tend to pick up pretty fast on what makes a person tick; being able to calculate the probabilities of an action causing a certain reaction with the person. Of course all this and people still do not believe me but that is fine. Benefits all to myself!

Now you may be wondering "If he is all he say he is, why doesn't he use it for greater scheme of things?" Well because first of all it is not a supernatural power where I claim that I am able to read people's minds. It is more of being a fast learner where I excel in learning through observing. I guess that explains one of my abilities to pick up music rather easily on my own.

In my view, it is very easy to read a person given time. Anybody can do it. However some people are not as attuned. Some people tend to not notice subtle things within the picture thus being unaware and probably have their readings of the person inaccurate.

In my history, I have told a lot of people about how things would end up should they continue a certain action or continue towards a certain path in life. Naturally they never believe me. Until this very day most of my predictions have came true. This ability that I possess not only helps with looking ahead but also into the past. Whom a person is can be revealed by their past just as whom a person will be in their future.

The most basic and simplest way of explaining how it works is this. Let us use gravity for example. We know is there. We are so used to it that we do not even think about it normally until there is a situation which requires more thinking than usual. So let us say that I know a person who is jumping from cliff to cliff in a mountainous area. I look at the situation and say that it is better to stop then to risk falling off a cliff and into the ravine resulting in death. Now you may be thinking "Duh, of course that is very obvious!"

Why? Simply because you know that jumping around like that in that area is dangerous because it is in such a high place and they fall down the results would be lethal. Thanks to gravity. Now if I had never mentioned gravity I highly doubt that would have come into mind.

We all know about gravity. We all know it is dangerous in rocky areas in high places. We know jumping around in those places has a probability of an accident waiting to happen. Summary is, that if you know the situation and think about the gravity of the situation (pun so intended) you would be able to see into the future and make better judgments at present.

Reason why I talked about this is because I was reading someone else's blog and one of the many predictions I made came into full circle not too long ago. This particular prediction I made is of a person I do not know well at all. However with the general factors given which many people tend to overlook, I made the prediction.

I hope I made sense.

0 response[s]: