"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Rich!

Well maybe not rich like rich people rich but hey it is an income after a long while of bumming around. Thank God for helping me through the half of the month! A pleasant surprise that my pay was more than enough to cover what I spent on my LCD monitor. Surplus! More savings!

As weird as it may sound coming from me but at this point of time I am actually looking forward to going to work. Imagine how it would be when I get a full month's wages in the future. Bwahahahaha~

Of course there is SOCSO and EPF... well EPF is for my future so hey no argument there.

* * * * *

By the way, Carl's Jr. is finally open at 1 Utama, last week I think. I went there for dinner last Friday with Shawn. Their burgers are so huge they make wh****rs look like a joke. That being said, their pricing of burgers are similar to American Chili's. Nevertheless I believe it is still worth paying for once in a while. I tried the mushroom burger thingy... I forgot the name but it was the most expensive one on the menu, one bite into it and it felt... orgasmic? It felt like heaven graced my taste senses. Tears almost formed in my eyes!

I advise you guys to go try it out as soon as possible before the typical Malaysian treatment of downsizing the size and lower grade ingredients.

0 response[s]: