"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Transwhat now?

I watched Michael Bay's Transformers with my cousin today at 1 Utama. It was alright. The editing of the film could have been better though.

After that, I followed my cousin to Popular Bookstore. While waiting for him to get his stuff, I heard a familiar voice singing in the background. I then went to investigate the song currently being aired. It turned out to be Emi Fujita, the singer for Le Couple. The only song I ever heard from Le Couple was from Afzal's recommendation entitled Wishes which was really sweet. I even learned to play that song by ear on guitar as accurate as possible.

So this album that was played was just her singing cover songs and most of them were quite nice. Her voice is soothing and so are the arrangements of the cover songs.

The video game store below TGIF hiked up their price for World of Warcraft game card. It was freaking preposterous! I am not going to go back there anymore. I probably will get a friend to suscribe via credit card and I pay them as I am sure it will be a hell lot cheaper than what these locals are trying to rip off.

Hopefully I get a job soon... whenever I go out, I tend to splurge my cash. I saw a book that seemed interesting as well but I could not afford it. Probably will get my mom to invest in it for me hehehe...

0 response[s]: