"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Wow... has it been one year already?
A year since the beginning of what I thought was beautiful which ended as a pathetic joke. Well almost a year. It started on a Friday the 13th as well middle of last year and I cannot remember exactly when.

I hope when the sun rise, it will be eventful. At least it will keep me occupied for a while.

* * * * *

Oh I got a haircut today. Getting prepared for work and all next week. Hopefully I do not start with shit loads of work straight away. Hopefully I get to complain how boring it is at work where I have nothing to do.

I thought getting a haircut would reduce the heat I feel in this blasted weather but it failed. I am still hot. The weather is still humid. Where is the rain!?

0 response[s]: