"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, December 24, 2007

Ammunition Loaded

Went with Shawn to 1 Utama to stockpile our foodles for the upcoming trip. I am disappointed that they did not have Super Rings at Giant. Oh well, found a substitute though I am hoping somebody else would be able to get it for the trip mwahaha.

The crowd started pouring in towards lunch time and let me tell you, if ever you want to get a glimpse of what the local crowd look and/or dress like, there is not a better time than public holidays. I am always interested in seeing how the many different people dress and look. It amuses me. Some of these people have horrible sense of style. Oh bonuses goes to couples that match each other, in a bad way.

Then there are those clones that travel in packs, dressed alike. You would not be able to tell them apart. So much for being unique individuals. Then again, some of them do try to be 'different' and they look so much worse. Lesser of two evils I guess.

I was thinking of buying some greeting cards today as a last minute whim and perhaps gifts for certain people that I treasure but seeing the crowd and idiots who clog up the shops doing nothing, I decided against it. Seriously. I saw this one lian posing in the corner of the Memory Lane shop trying to look cute and shit as if it was some sort of night club waiting for somebody to buy her a drink. Then there was another generic dude with funky hairstyle (refer to Rzeznik's blog for image samples) going around the shop not knowing what he was looking for. Probably was trying to buy something he thought would be sweet for a girl to impress her. Well if she was to his standards, then I guess it might have worked.

Ah... Christmas Eve. I shall be spending it either having a nice conversation or sleeping. Sleep... good.

0 response[s]: