"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sleep is Awesome

It has been a while since I was able to just hibernate through out an idle day. I can tell you it has never felt better. I used to take sleep for granted saying it is overrated and would have rather used the time to progress more in World of Warcraft. However I have been cursed with a very screwed up connection from my ISP and seems to be here to stay for a long while. Due to the connection being crappy, I have no choice but to find other ways of keeping myself occupied. Sleep is an inexpensive way and I think it has some benefits to the health. It makes me feel good when I get rested sleep. Unlike every other regular nights.

Yes, I am aging, progressing through life. Enjoying the simple things in life which previously I took for granted. It is so weird, that I do not act like my age. People my age should be like going out having fun all the time and not worrying about trivial things like sleep. Oh well.

0 response[s]: