"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Step Closer

Another day is done. Another day of some work completed. One of our clients who has not really gotten back to me regarding their work since Deepavali is finally wrapping things up. Hopefully the next time they get back to me would be a final confirmation.

You know it is ironic when you are not looking for images, there seem to be bountiful of them. However when you need to look for images of certain things, they are nowhere to be found. Such is one of the challenges I face at work which greatly slows down productivity and efficiency. Sigh... I wish I had a good camera, the knowledge to masterfully use one and the freedom to take shots of whatever I think would be useful. That way I could sell them and make lots of money. Hehehe.

* * * * *

Tonight, those of us from the Covenant Caregroup had a house blessing/warming at Jason's new house. Funny thing is that none of us knew about him moving to his new place until like a couple of weeks ago. It was great. We had KFC and Domino's. The main attraction for me was KFC. I have not had that in a while and it was about time I got my fix. Usually I would stuff myself silly and feel sick of KFC and not want to eat it for months, and then I would and the cycle continues. This time however I had to go easy on it as it was just about enough to go around. Was great though. I actually am quite glad I quite while I was ahead. I could feel myself bloating up shortly after.

We took turns in praying for Jason's house. However I felt that it was not enough as we did not do the traditional visiting of room to room and praying for each room. All we did was pray together in the living room which I felt was kind of insufficient.

Tomorrow we will gather at Jason's place again for some event called Matthew and Friends. Where each member of a caregroup is supposed to invite at least one non-believer to the event to have dinner and some movie after that. I am not sure how effective the movie would be, or how interested the guests would be but oh well, at least they get free food and also able to meet more people and enlarge their network.

The day after tomorrow, would be another dinner event held by Bee Lee's mom at their place. There might be a possibility of a lot of leftovers due to some of Bee Lee's invited guess that will likely not be showing up; as if nobody saw that coming. Sometimes I wonder why he bothers inviting those certain people. Hoping for them to show up is kind of far fetched.

Sometime next week, the Covenant CG will be having our annual Christmas dinner only this time it would be combined to celebrate my birthday as well as Jason's. Kill 3 birds with one stone. Since everybody is tired to plan individual events as well as prepare food for them. Ivy suggested that we just eat at Churrascaria; that way we can ensure that everybody gets stuffed stupid and not have to bother about preparing the food and cleaning up afters. Bwahahaha and since it will be to celebrate my birthday, I think I am entitled to a free meal. I am so not going to eat for that entire day.

Sigh... gonna get fatter this month. Gonna need to work out more. *grin*

0 response[s]: