"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Well Shit...

Here I was thinking how long the middle of this month is going. Then I thought about the end where I would be able to enjoy myself at Gopeng with my friends. Until I found out something really disturbing. Way to totally fuck shit up for me. It was going to be my wonderful ending to a year which most part of it sucked bad. It was going to usher in a hopeful and possible bright new year. It is going to taint the experience I have set up in expectations.

Now it will be difficult to address some issues regarding certain situations regarding certain entities because of possible hindrance.

I hope you're fucking happy.

0 response[s]: