"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Highway of Holiness

Came across this interesting article conributed on Digg.com about some evangelical Christians who believe a certain highway in the Midwest of the U.S. to have been prophesied in the bible. The Interstate 35; which is also known as I35, is believed to be the bible verse of Isaiah 35. The entire chapter talks about the desert having this pathway of holiness and that no evil can come near it. I admit that I have not studied this book so I am unable to give any useful opinions.

The original article can be found here.

They even have a video there, which I do suggest you take a look. After watching the video, then come back to my following words.

Watching the video, I can see that they mean well. However I think their approach on some establishments and their opinions of hoping them to close down is a little bit offensive. Although some of those businesses are deemed as unethical or even wrong in the believes, they should never ever have ill will towards others. Yes there are most Christians that mean well when they approach other people, but it is by their untactful methods which drive others away and even give Christianity a bad name.

0 response[s]: