"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, December 16, 2007

What A Busy Weekend

So last night, I went to Bee Lee's place as his mom threw a dinner party thing. I just love it when events are held by neutral people. I saw faces that I did not want to see. Wherever I went they just had to make their presence felt. In simple words, they got in my face wherever I went. That kind of ruined the entire night for me but hey its my problem. The food was alright, nothing great or super to shout about. I wish I could have eaten more. I do not know why I was not that hungry and got full easily.

Bee Lee then decides to make us; the YA members to sing Christmas carols when were unprepared and kind of unwilling. Those two points already kind of upset me. What really finished it off was the fact that Bee Lee did not want to participate. Needless to say I felt embarrassed having to provide the music for it, overall making me look noob. I was just glad that Enoch and Alice decided to leave in good time so I could follow them back.

* * * * *

I hate going out to public places during weekends and/or public holidays. Going to Mid Valley today taught me a hard lesson as well as a reminder not to ever try a thing like that again. It took two entries to look for a parking space, and it was not even a proper lot.

TGI Friday's at Section 14 still has good quality service and fair portion surprisingly. That would probably the only decent outlet left in Malaysia should anybody be that hard up on dining there.

I went to the education expo thingamajig to look for Enoch (Sedaya) and Bee Lee (Doctor Jobs). They both were at their respective booths far from each other. What was funny was that neither of them knew each other would be there today. It was funny that representatives from each booth tried to pass me brochures and leaflets. They thought I was still a student. Well wearing my college's shirt did not help I guess.

1 response[s]:

Rayn said...

LOL! Look youthful kua?!