"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Road Blocks & Progression

I am going to attempt to make at least one post per day for the months of December, just like how I did for August. I need to shape up my writing for whatever comes in the future.

So I was late for work today and this time it was really not my fault. People were holding a protest at parliament or something today and the cops made road blocks in a lot of places causing a massive traffic jam on most highways leading to the city. I was stuck at the opposite side of the highway of my office for at least 20 minutes.

I was glad that everybody else was affected in the jam even the people that needed to get to the office. That way I was earlier than everybody else. Today was a state's public holiday so almost the entire building I worked in was vacant. Unfortunately the only holidays I get are national holidays. Oh well. Not really a problem for me. What was a problem though was that the elevators were out of service. So I had to run 4 floors up to my office. Had not done that in a long while. My knees were weakened and on the brink of giving way and my leg muscles hurt like hell. My will power was ever strong that I manage to suppress the pain and continue marching to my office.

* * * * *

It was a quiet day at work where progress were going at relaxed speed due to insufficient materials for the jobs I needed to complete. It is rather difficult to pull shit out of my ass when I am not even sure which direction I should be heading in terms of content creation.

* * * * *

Again I am as grateful and fortunate as ever, that I was not alone. I cannot imagine how my life was going before this.

MY love and appreciation.

0 response[s]: