"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas,
Merry Xmas,
Happy Hanukkah,
Happy Kwanzaa.

* * * * *

Woke up this morning to dogs barking and birds chirping. Wish I could have killed all of them. To most it may be a special day today that comes once every year. To me, today is Tuesday.

Oh and by the way. Those of you whom I do not acknowledge your existence, kindly remove my number from your mobile phones. You are wasting your credits sending greetings to me because I do not appreciate them and receiving those just reminds me of you and the kind of person you are.

0 response[s]: