"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cool & Refreshing

Ever used those shampoos that leave your hair a minty cool feeling after you rinse it from your hair? I love using those.

Yesterday while I was showering some of that stuff got into my eye. Now usually when soap or shampoo get into my eyes, I can stand the sting it does to my eyes. However with this particular shampoo, not only did it sting, it left that cool minty sensation in my eye everytime I opened it which was annoying. Kind of like when you eat mints and upon inhaling, you feel some sort of cool sensation in your mouth, only that this was in my eye.

0 response[s]: