"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, December 21, 2007

FREEDOM!

I started today with paranoia expecting the worse; whereby I would be getting a lot of last minute work pouring down on my final day at work before the holidays.

Thank God that did not happen. I manage to wrap some stuff up as well. Most of the work wrapped itself up pretty well. Thank God for that too. I should try to think of what I can do for the coming holidays. Perhaps clear my room of stuff. Perhaps finish the DVD version of last years camp at Genting Permai. That has been a while. Hopefully I still remember how to use the programs for it.

0 response[s]: