"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wonderful Milestone

I would like to commemorate as well as set a reminder for myself of the transition from a dark and gloomy life to a bright and wonderful one just as November ends and December begins.

These past few days have been a cyclone of events that pushed my being to its very limits. Or something like that. It gave me an euphoric yet divine feeling, it dragged me to the lowest point of my emotions and back again. Having experience that, I am all the more thankful of my life, what God has done for me, how He has blessed me and in recent times, blessed me in a way that nothing else on earth can compare. I am truly happy and eternally grateful. What He has given to me, I treasure, I cherish, I protect, I care for, I love.

To God be the glory!

Let me ninja a couple of verses from a song to dedicate.

There's no more waiting
Holding out for love
You are my Godsend
That I have been forever dreaming of
My angel from above

What is this feeling
I've never known before
That I should touch you
Swearing to surrender ever more
Thats what I came here for

0 response[s]: