"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanks Guys!

I want to thank Shawn, Afzal, Marcus and Ian for throwing together a birthday dinner for me tonight. I really appreciate it and feel very blessed to have friends like y'all. Except for Marcus. I had to blackmail/threaten him to show up.

I do apologize that I had to leave so soon after the dinner because I had to go back to the office to try to finish up on some work, which I was unsuccessful at doing. Thankfully God gave an angel to watch over me and helped me get through the night. Nyahahar...

* * * * *

I kind of feel selfish these few days since the people around me that I care for do all these great stuff for me for my birthday but I kind of feel that I have disappointed them. For that, I am sorry... I make a lousy birthday person. I guess I am not used to it. Also I kind of blame my work. I feel so bad that I do not dare repeat the stuff I did anymore because I do not want to hurt anybody. Gonna turn emo now.

0 response[s]: