"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, December 30, 2007

go(ne from Go)peng

I appreciate being at home even more now!
The things I did at Gopeng that I am happy about:


- Spent time with my beloved, though I wish we had more time to ourselves.
- Covered 80% of Seiken Densetsu 3 with Shawn. We were hoping to finish the entire game before the trip was over. Oh well, I guess it was my fault that I got sleepy after a while playing too long. I am losing my stamina for gaming as days go by.
- Played MTG with Bee Lee, Khim Sin and Max. I am actually satisfied that my deck could actually win and also put up a good fight before losing. It has given me new motivation to perfect my deck even more.

After experiencing the 'trip'. I would see it more as a camp now. Especially since there were rules that I did not know existed. I was given the impression it was just a getaway where we just went there to relax and do whatever we wanted.

It feels great to be back. Back to my comfort zone. Back to my habitat, and in a few days time back to work. *sigh* I kind of have a mix feeling between enthusiasm and drudgery of going back to work next week. Year 2008 is near!

Are you prepared?

0 response[s]: