"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, December 7, 2007

The End is Inevitable

Get ready to say goodbye to 2007. I was going to say that I hoped it would be an end to my streak of misfortune, however I realized and know it is not going to happen. Such is life. Do not get me wrong. I am not pessimistic when I state that. I know that bad things need to happen; some of which we need to take as opportunities to further better ourselves as a person, gaining wisdom and experience to handle more difficult challenges that lay ahead. However I was referring to the shit that happens in life where I just do not see the reason for them happening. An example would be getting assaulted by a drug addict or nearly being jumped.

Well although it is the final month, I have a good feeling that it is going to end very very well for me. Perhaps for the few of us who will be taking a retreat and return to Gopeng. That place is just wonderful. This time around it has to be better since we already know what it is like and what to expect. Plans have been made to enhance the experience.

Not to mention a few food feasting events to celebrate birthdays and Christmas. Ah, Christmas. I used to be 'meh' about it like how until recently I was 'meh' about my birthday. Perhaps this year and the coming years will be a whole lot different, for better.

0 response[s]: