"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Gathering Calls...

Playing MTG at Gopeng kind of rekindled my interest in playing it more often, resulting in me wanting to perfect my deck with cards that I need. So I went online and did some reading up on cards as well as the many editions that I have missed when I stopped. I tell you Magic is evil; just when I stopped, they came up with nice cards which could be so useful in so many ways. The reason why I stopped previously was that I could not afford it while being jobless. However now I do have a job and funding for the cards would not doable. I only hope Bee Lee would once again embark on the journey of card acquiring with me.

0 response[s]: