"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back in Business

Apparently I forgot to disable some BIOS settings which fixed a constant prompt, asking me to install a device which can never be installed and does not exist.

My rig is full operational and back in business. I am a little sad because my chassis' operation light bulb has blown.

* * * * *

Boss will not let me take the 5th (Tuesday) and 6th (Wednesday) off in conjunction with Chinese New Year public holidays on 7th (Thursday) and 8th (Friday). He said he was anticipating some work needed to be done on those days. You would think that most people would be in the Chinese New Year mood already... who are these people that do not have lives!?

I was planning to go on a WoW marathon with Shawn during that entire duration. I guess mine will be 2 days less. Shitberries.

0 response[s]: