"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, January 21, 2008

Blasted Weather II

So now it storms while I am at work. The storm waited while I was at work, away from my precious powerstation at home being vulnerable to lightning bolts via crappy telephone wires. Fortunately my dad is at home and has helped disconnect my system keeping the forces of nature at bay.

While on the subject of computers. I think it is time I 'pimp' its exteriors a little bit. My new power supply has no lights and the casing's back fan has blown its bulbs. Time to get a new one with new lights and hopefully this time around they do not burn. My new power supply seems to have a removable fan in itself also using one of those standard case fans. Perhaps I could replace it with one that has lights too.

The beauty of having an illuminated box when you are alone in a dark room is somewhat soothing.

0 response[s]: