"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bowling at 10am

Seriously. Who bowls at 10am in the morning on a public holiday? I spent the whole night going back and forth to the toilet. Must have been something I ate yesterday. Already sleep deprived I had to go bowling because Bee Lee wanted an outing. I chose to go due to unspoken obligation and courtesy.

I have to say, the bowling balls at the 1 Utama bowling alleys are good. The holes in the balls actually were big enough for my fingers. Most places have balls with too small of holes and makes it really difficult for me to get a good handle and thus unable to bowl accurately. Considering that I have not played for a long time, I did pretty well this time around. Until towards the end, I went 'Ah fuck it' and threw gutter balls due to my laziness to aim.

Right beside our alley, there was this kid and his grandfather playing a few games. A few games. I think it is pretty cool that a grandfather would take his grandkid out to spend some time together at a shopping mall. Furthermore, bowling! Many old people would give it a miss and do something more relaxing and less vigorous.

It was quite funny to see Bee Lee bringing an extra pair of pants today. Just the sight of it already brings up so many possibilities as to why he brought them. In reality he needed to exchange them for a different one. However in the complex and complicated minds of people such as myself, I wanted to believe other things.

0 response[s]: