"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blasted Weather

Which geomancer predicted that this year would be rainy and shit really needs to get stoned to death. It is frickin' hot these days. I will tell you why. It is because of the moon. The moon affects gravity. Thus somehow makes all the rain go away. Therefore we should blow up the moon.

* * * * *

Today was the funeral of my granduncle; my maternal grandmother's brother. He passed away on Friday due to a heart attack. God rest his soul. My only regret is that I never knew him better. However that would be quite difficult as our lives' schedules would have never worked out.

I was glad that I managed to chat a little with my uncles; my mother's sisters' husbands. It has been a few years since I actually manage catch up with them to talk and see how things are going. Having decent and proper conversations are what I look forward to when meeting extended family members. I guess there will be something to look forward to this Chinese New Year.

0 response[s]: