"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Text Formatting

I spent some time checking out the coding for .css today to find out how I can justify my paragraphs so it would look tidy and neat in a perfect block. I was trying to find ways to implement the coding globally in a sense that when I type anything in any part of my blog, it would justify the text automatically. Try as I may, I somehow am unable to do so, after going through a few tutorials as well as trying the coding a few times in different places. My only conclusion is that this blog's template is somehow preventing that from happening.


What I did was the next best option; which was to manually insert the .css coding into each and every post I write. Thankfully this blog enables a 'template post' to be set. Whereby once set, all my postings will start with the code. You can say I pre-coded it to save myself from always having to type out of the code for each post I make. I have also managed to increase the width of my article column. Now I will not have to resize Youtube videos whenever I link them here. Progress!