"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Strong Suggestions

As I sit in the office biding my time, waiting to be released from the state of nothingness. While my gastric juices corrode my stomach walls and my brain throbs, radiating the pain that is caused by my eyes...

* * * * *

Bosses called me into the office today. They discussed about me not wanting to take leave on the 11th and 12th. They said that they were taking those days off themselves and would be pointless for me to show up for work on those days as the office would be more or less closed. I told them I would not mind showing up for work as I had things I could try finishing up on anyway. It was then countered by implication that one person coming to the office using the energy was not efficient. I had no choice but to accept a mild insistence to take those days off. Suck.

Oh which reminds me, today is 30th. I want my cheque!

1 response[s]:

enochho said...

well, declare them as WoW days then :p